COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY FOR HEALTHCARE / PHARMA
Over the past few years, the healthcare/pharma industry has been growing at a rapid pace. With that growth, comes the need for technology-based solutions that meet the challenges of today’s rapidly expanding work environments. The unique communication needs of the medical/pharma industry varies in scope from operating room A/V, classroom CCTV at teaching hospitals, to physician’s lounges with the latest audio-visual equipment, to multi-purpose training rooms utilized in a variety of ways at today’s leading healthcare/pharma companies.
Whether your need is to construct a new healthcare/pharma facility or renovate an existing facility, AVA can assist you in meeting the unique needs of a comfortable, easy-to-use AV systems environment. AVA can meet all your audio visual needs in designing and integrating an AV system including:
- Real-time, two-way voice and video communication between medical students and instructors
- Training rooms, lecture halls and auditoriums
- Staging of healthcare conferences and events
- Remote consultation and diagnosis
- Classes for children and the community in general health, safety, nutrition, family life and substance abuse prevention
- Distributed video content throughout hospitals and healthcare facilities offering health education channels, staff education channels and TV access
- Integrated control of projection, display, networks, Web access, and security
- Remote control, monitoring and maintenance of multi-campus or multi-office facilities
AVA will serve as a partner with your organization in ensuring a timely, professional and reliable integration.